OKD Marketing is a fully integrated marketing company serving regional, national and international clients. Our services include Branding, Media Buying and Placement, PR, Promotions and Events, SEM, SEO and Digital Properties, including Social Media, Websites, Intranets, Extranets and Email solutions.
Along with our demanding, vibrant, exciting and fast-paced work environment, our location in Burlington has proven attractive to area professionals who are tired of the daily commute to Toronto.
Please visit www.okd.com to learn more about our company.
OKD Marketing is seeking a full-time Web Designer/PHP developer with a minimum of three years of experience to join our Digital Team.
You will possess the following skills:
- Proven back end development with PHP/MySQL
- Extensive experience with CSS and responsive design
- History of successful WordPress builds
- On-site SEO ability
- Familiarity with various Web Services
- Fluency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dream Weaver
- Creation of aesthetic and deliverable HTML email templates
- Ability to integrate builds with Social Media properties and platforms
- Good verbal communication skills and the ability to discuss your work in layman’s terms
- Additional desirable skills:
- Familiarity with LAMP Server set ups
- Familiarity with Plesk, Linux and RedHat
- Familiarity with schema.org
The web development position will typically entail taking existing creative elements and navigation and creating beautiful, functional and intuitive digital properties. These websites may be custom builds or on WordPress or other CMS.
In some cases, the developer will be responsible for back-end database implementation and front end CSS and coding, and work with and test multiple browser versions. In other cases, he or she will work on selected portions of a build. The ability to set up, build, test and launch a website in its entirety is a must.
The job will also include the creation of digital banners in Flash and HTML5, creating, sending and tracking emails, creating email templates and updating and maintaining existing client websites.
You will be able to work independently, and as part of a team, depending on the individual project, and have the ability to work to tight deadlines while still delivering exemplary work.
Have what it takes? We look forward to hearing from you.
Please include your salary expectations with your resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org