OKD Marketing is looking to hire a new Production Artist. We are in the fortunate position of needing more resources to support some existing clients that are growing, and some new clients that we are very happy to be working with. The Production Artist will work under the direction of our Creative Director and Art Directors to create and produce electronic and printed graphic materials.
• One to three years of production artist experience in an advertising agency or marketing department environment
• Strong emphasis on detail, with dedication to accuracy and efficiency
• Familiarity with production requirements and knowledge of pre-pressing
• Strong proficiency in all Adobe® Creative Suite software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to learn other software platforms
• Video editing software experience is a definite asset
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks with changing priorities
• Diligence, self-motivation and reliability
• Enthusiastic and collaborative team-oriented attitude
To apply, please send your resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
OKD welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.