OKD is a full-service, fully integrated agency with over 30 years in the business. Similar to other agencies, we have titles, we sit at desks, we do our best to generate great work, and we have a great time doing it.
Yes, we’re an agency, but our group is made up of personalities from all walks of life. We’ve got foodies, music nerds, avid outdoors people, artists, mothers and fathers, sons and daughters, and everything in between. There’s plenty of experience within the OKD environment, which bodes well for someone like you as there are great opportunities to learn, push yourself and enjoy what you do in a supportive atmosphere.
Senior Account Manager Job Description
You have 8-10 years’ experience in agency environments and are as proficient and comfortable developing strategy with senior client personnel as you are inspiring internal agency teams and external partners.
You have the confidence to take charge when necessary, to delegate tasks effectively and to evaluate and offer constructive feedback.
As Senior Account Manager, you will be the key liaison between OKD and agency assigned clients. We are looking for someone with a passion for learning and a sixth sense ability to immerse themselves in our clients’ brands. The more we know about their business, the better we can contribute to their success.
• Liaising with clients at all levels (from Senior to Junior) on a day-to-day basis
• Proactively and positively leading the agency team to instill confidence at all levels
• Promote the expansion of business with existing clients
• Teaming up with other senior managers to generate new accounts
• Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
• Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically when necessary
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
• The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
• A persuasive and confident approach to all projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Effective team management capabilities
• Full understanding of creative and media processes– including digital platform
• Be capable of working extended hours if needed in order to meet tight deadlines
• Demonstrated experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
Email email@example.com if you think you’ve got what it takes.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.