OKD is seeking an Account Coordinator who will support the Account Director and help maintain the relationship between the agency and the client by coordinating the internal agency process to develop and execute integrated marketing and advertising campaigns (traditional media, digital media, social media, and web development), helping to brief internal departments, research, proofreading and administrative duties.
Account Coordinator Job description:
- Have the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Be well-organized
- Have strong administrative skills
- Be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Use and coordinate the resources of the creative, interactive and media departments
- Be capable of working long hours in order to meet tight deadlines
- Display a professional looking personal appearance and persona
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people and personalities
- Have the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Be able to take the initiative on projects
Project Management/Budget Management
- Organize and coordinate advertising projects both internally and externally with outside vendors and partners
- Manage campaign costs, prepare Purchase Orders for outside vendors and do follow ups on work orders, approve vendor invoices against Purchase Orders
- Proof read materials to ensure client changes have been captured.
- Knowledge of French is an asset but not a prerequisite
- Work with the account director(s) to brief media, creative and interactive staff, and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Complete competitive and industry research and analysis
monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Attend client meetings when required, take notes, distill information, and incorporate client requirements into an agency briefing and write client call reports
- Communicate the client’s feedback to the creative department
- Create work-back project schedules to ensure projects are on-track to meet timelines
- Keep supervisor up to date on client activities
- Coordinate projects for creative, media and/or interactive in order to carry out approved campaigns
- Confer with creative, media and/or interactive
- Estimate costs and prepare quotes for supervisor’s approval
- Document and organize client changes
The OKD Marketing Group is a fully integrated marketing and advertising company based in Burlington, Ontario.
Serving local, regional, national and international clients.
For over nearly 40 years, OKD Marketing has been building and growing brands, from start-ups to large corporations.
We help define and reinforce brand personalities and enhance brand perceptions, regardless of channel, with an entrepreneurial approach and an uncompromising commitment to outstanding service.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and a note to email@example.com
Please customize your note to show us who you are without using generic “resume speak”