We’re Hiring: Account Coordinator
OKD and Brandfire are independent, full-service agencies steeped in the craft of marketing and communications. We’re not your average agency–in fact there’s nothing average about us. We choose standing up and standing out over mediocrity and “good enough”.
We bring clarity and meaningful opportunities to ever-changing, unpredictable environments because our clients’ brand is our brand.
The Position: Account Coordinator
The Account Coordinator is responsible for providing support to his/her assigned team at OKD Marketing in Burlington. Serves as a liaison between outside vendors and internal departments to coordinate efficient, accurate and timely support for marketing projects and deliverables. This includes but is not limited to: coordinating meetings, drafting and distributing meeting notes, research, print and production, database and excel-based reporting, file and report auditing. Other general office and client support.
The Account Coordinator is a key role in assisting with all client requests and management within the internal teams to ensure client expectations are met.
- Work with project/team lead to effectively complete scope of work.
- Tracks actual task performance and costs against plan
- Maintains internal project tracking systems
- Proactively contribute ideas to projects
- Regularly make recommendations to project lead on how to improve a project
- Consistently demonstrate ability to successfully solve problems whenever challenges or concerns arise
- Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contribute to a positive work environment
- Take notes at planning/status meetings
- Actively participate in internal client brainstorming sessions
- Consistently meet project deadlines as set by team lead
- Generate Project Quotations through Workamajig
- Develops, generates and distributes in a timely manner various reports to include project budgets contact reports, timelines, mini briefs.
- Performs research and analysis when applicable.
- Maintains department files, reports and documentation.
- Performs other duties/tasks as required or requested on an ongoing basis
- Adapts and applies the Agency support process
- Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous activities
- Sets project quality and performance standards and performs functional level quality assurance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Passion for advertising/marketing
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and take initiative to meet aggressive deadlines
- Work well independently with the capacity to build strong work relationships and be a team player
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Timeline and scope management for small to medium sized projects
- An understanding of estimate and budget development
- Excellent time and calendar management skills
- Adaptable in fast-paced and pressured environments while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Follow all standard agency policies and procedures
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to problem solve and manage change in a fast paced environment
- A desire for accuracy and improving processes are keys for success
- At all times, represents the company in a positive and professional manner to enhance the company’s image with current and prospective clients as well as the general public
Required Experience and Education:
Post Secondary Education (Ideally in advertising or marketing)
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of resumes received, we will only respond to candidates selected for the next step in the process.
We thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team!