OKD is looking for a Social Media Buyer, responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing, and optimizing Social Media advertising activities and campaigns.
Your main focus is to increase scale and improve KPIs of our Media campaigns through a combination of creative thinking, analytics, a/b testing, applying industry-specific and product-level knowledge.
An ideal candidate must possess a keen understanding of direct response advertising and online lead generation, and digital marketing acquisition, with a strong quantitative background in Social Media Advertising buying and understanding of how each social media platform difference and how and who they primarily engage with.
- Develop and execute social media marketing strategies to drive traffic and conversions on client social and web properties.
- Optimize performance through a social media mix comprised of ads that run across various social platforms.
- Work closely with Account Management and Social Media leadership to conceptualize, execute, and report on campaign strategy and effectiveness.
- Analyze data and manage budgets, pacing, and client performance to goals.
- Test the performance of ad creative, landing page design, beta opportunities, and other campaign elements to improve results.
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth to clients that will improve their digital media ROI.
- Frequent, in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and opportunities to improve performance and ROI.
- Participate in client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and actionable plans based on findings.
- Collaborate cross-channel with other teams to provide client with a holistic view of their digital footprint and better understanding of how each channel interacts with each other.
- Assist in planning overall budgets and maintain budgets through planning cycle.
- Maintain familiarity with the history, present organization, and procedures of client.
- Have a strong command of industry research, data and agency resources.
- Be knowledgeable and well versed in current industry trends and continually seek information.
- Prioritize and manage flow of work to ensure timely delivery of projects.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing, business, digital media, or related field.
Experience: 1+ years’ demonstrated experience with the following:
- Experience with paid social, display, or other digital media channels.
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager and Analytics.
- Experience using Facebook Ad Manager and Analytics.
- Completion of Facebook Blueprint Courses.
Job Type: Full-time
Have what it takes? We look forward to hearing from you. Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.