OKD is looking to hire a full-time Social Media Communicator to be responsible for managing social programs for a wide range of clients ranging from home improvement to food to sporting goods.
The Social Media Communicator will be responsible for content creation, managing and building content calendars, posting, reporting and some client interaction.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, creative-oriented (copywriting, editing and a good visual eye are essential) and able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
This position also requires staying on top of social media industry news, trends and developments to inform and educate account teams and clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Content creation and monitoring of client platforms.
- Cultivate online community by engaging consumers, partners, and influencers in two-way communication via web and social channels.
- Execute strategies including tactics such as contests, events, and strategic partnerships.
- Execute Blog Outreach programs.
- Work with account teams to support PR and marketing efforts on social media channels.
- Monitor relevant trends and media that can be used to engage digital communities.
- Create and review monthly client reports and analytics.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients including telephone calls, in-person meetings, etc.
The OKD Marketing Group is a fully integrated marketing and advertising company based in Burlington, Ontario.
serving local, regional, national and international clients.
For over 30 years, OKD Marketing has been building and growing brands, from start-ups to large corporations.
We help define and reinforce brand personalities and enhance brand perceptions, regardless of channel, with an entrepreneurial approach and an uncompromising commitment to outstanding service.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and a note to David Olynyk at email@example.com.
Please customize your note to show us who you are without using generic “resume speak”