This position has been filled.
Inside Sales Representative
OKD Marketing is offering an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Rep who is ready to grow their career with a leading company offering digital marketing solutions to small businesses across North America. We are searching for a qualified and ambitious individual to assist with increasing revenue and new client signups for OKD’s Digital Marketing Bundle.
This role is strictly focused on new client acquisition. Ongoing account management and customer service will be handled by the Account Executive assigned to the business.
This role is based out of the OKD Marketing Burlington, Ontario location.
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders
- Understanding and interpreting technical requirements
- Providing technical information required to obtain the order
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Contact list of qualified leads provided by OKD
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to Account Executive; communicating contract details; handing-off contact information.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Client Base
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Technical Understanding of Digital Marketing (SEM, Behavioural Targeting, Remarketing)
- Building Relationships
- People Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- Customer Focus
- Motivation for Sales
- One or more years of relevant sales experience, with a track record of proven performance
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively utilize the internet and must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Must be familiar with digital marketing tools like SEM, targeted banner campaigns, remarketing and analytics
- Uncapped commission potential, paid on bi-weekly draw
- Career advancement potential
- Regular business hours
- Extremely fun environment
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
About OKD Marketing
The OKD Marketing Group is a fully integrated marketing and advertising agency based in Burlington, Ontario. We serve clients in Burlington, Hamilton, Toronto and area, as well as provincial, national and international clients.
As a fully-integrated marketing and advertising agency, OKD offers in-house creative and design, website development, media planning and media buying, public relations, social media marketing, digital media, mobile marketing, promotions, events and experiential marketing, CASL compliant email marketing, search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO), contest management, and recruitment advertising services.